Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02913 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,243 (ARS $42,671) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)