Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,240 ($5,860) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)