Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,972 ($5,323) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (41 minutes ago)