Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,620 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)