Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,301 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)