Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,084 in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)