Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,632 in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)