Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,776 in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)