Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,166 in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)