Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,716 in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)