Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11822 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,373 ($b11,615) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)