Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12470 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,618 ($b12,974) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)