Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12654 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,628 ($b12,867) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)