Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,469 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)