Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04520 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,291 (Mex$ 50,685) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)