Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04287 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,292 (Mex$ 30,140) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)