Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04919 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,452 (Mex$ 49,838) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)