Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04489 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,352 (Mex$ 30,111) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kimberley costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)