Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,451 (Mex$ 50,081) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)