Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €409 (Bs 37,737,618) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)