Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,556 (10,189,841 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)