Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,644 (11,312,601 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)