Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €767 (Bs 27,292,487) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)