Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,084 (Bs 65,547) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)