Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09336 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,123 (Bs 44,165) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)