Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08948 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,566 (Bs 62,205) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)