Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (248,578 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)