Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,604 (₩4,298,151) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)