Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 ($4,337) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)