Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 ($4,349) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)