Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,144 (NZ$5,220) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)