Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,465 (NZ$9,820) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)