Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,977 (NZ$4,802) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)