Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,364 (NZ$5,177) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)