Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,605 (NZ$4,393) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)