Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,712 (NZ$10,017) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)