Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,820 (元14,059) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (18 minutes ago)