Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01051 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,442 (Taka 137,235) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)