Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 (Taka 275,172) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (44 minutes ago)