Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01107 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,055 (Taka 275,958) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)