Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,452 (Taka 298,560) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)