Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01014 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,352 (Taka 133,255) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)