Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,248 (руб 94,030) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (16 minutes ago)