Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,030 (руб 187,951) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)