Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07054 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,460 (20,693 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)