Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08656 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,614 (18,651 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)