Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08282 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,244 (15,018 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (21 minutes ago)