Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07364 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,390 (18,879 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)