Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08552 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 (31,643 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)