Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08565 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,661 (31,073 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)