Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08463 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,851 (33,684 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)