Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08187 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 (33,531 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)