Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27205 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,017 (S/. 11,089) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)