Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26439 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,822 (S/. 6,892) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)