Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26370 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,418 (S/. 5,378) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)