Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,802 (S/. 9,924) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)