Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27205 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,647 (S/. 9,730) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)