Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,251 (Mex$ 28,752) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)