Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (CH$2,381,170) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)