Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,961 (CH$2,233,442) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)