Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,383 (CH$2,328,701) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)