Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04504 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,554 (Mex$ 34,505) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)