Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,615 (¥462,838) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (31 minutes ago)