Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,065 (¥524,470) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)