Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,213 (¥558,092) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)