Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,457 (¥902,827) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)