Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,461 (129,895 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)