Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02658 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 (120,562 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)