Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02631 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,626 (61,794 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)