Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,321 (49,792 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)