Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,190 (38,285₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)