Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03620 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,068 (57,124₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)