Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03221 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,011 (31,386₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)