Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,317 (руб 91,214) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (28 minutes ago)