Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 (元15,856) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)