Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,727 (元12,897) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)