Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,846 (元14,416) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)