Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,484 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)