Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,130 (руб 82,012) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)