Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,678 (C$4,001) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)