Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,851 (C$7,040) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)