Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 (C$4,142) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)