Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,127 ($5,573) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (27 minutes ago)