Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 ($2,929) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €32 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)