Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 ($3,729) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)