Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 127% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 ($4,202) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)