Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30340 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,710 (R$ 12,229) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)