Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,738 (R$ 12,706) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (37 minutes ago)