Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,789 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)