Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,228 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (28 minutes ago)