Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,801 (元14,051) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (38 minutes ago)