Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 (元16,556) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)