Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,236 (元17,890) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)