Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,271 (₩6,602,840) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)