Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,115 (₩4,214,490) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)