Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,290 (₩6,443,487) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)