Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,637 (98,356 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)