Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,516 (58,197 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kimberley costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)