Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,315 (49,784 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)