Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02770 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,343 (48,491 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)