Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02582 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,432 (55,480 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)