Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12949 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,599 (12,345元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)