Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,274 (₨102,213) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)