Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,078 (₨316,012) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)